Cafe Concession Lease at the Geneva Chavez Community Center
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Nov 1, 2019|
|Due Date:||Nov 14, 2019|
See Bid/RFP documents for additional submission details.
Operate the Facility that includes snack grille, kitchen, party zone, general seating area and provide catering for special events and functions at the GCCC Santa Fe NM located at 3221 Rodeo Road Santa Fe, NM 87507.
2) Provide a varied menu consisting of breakfast, lunch, snacks, dessert, and light evening meals that are priced competitively, healthy and subject to annual review and approval of the Lessor. Provide menu options with 30% of selections meeting the heart health guidelines of 30% fat; less than 500 mg. of sodium; and 30 gm. of carbohydrate per item. Provide at least 2 items per category (snack, breakfast, lunch etc.) made from fresh ingredients. Provide at least 2 beverage items unsweetened by sugar, high fructose corn syrup, or artificial sweeteners. Any juices provided should be 100% juice. Final review of menu and catering menu options to be performed and changes subject to annual review and approval by the GCCC Manager or his/her designee.
3) All food, drinks, beverages, and refreshments sold or served shall conform in all aspects to applicable federal, state, and local laws, ordinances and regulations. The Lessor shall comply with all health and safety codes adopted by the New Mexico Health Department. All food and beverage kept for sale or service shall be subject to inspection by the City or appropriate governmental agencies.
4) Provide food and beverages to a larger number of patrons when special events require serving everyone at the same time.
5) Promote the use of the facility for private functions and be able to develop varied menus to accommodate the needs of the client.
6) Maintain and post operating hours at the GCCC as agreed upon by the GCCC Manager or his/her designee and cafe, which includes a daily operation of a minimum of eight (8) hours Monday through Saturday and a minimum of six (6) hours on Sunday; along with additional hours as requested for special events and meetings, and closed on holidays. With approval from the Lessor, Lessee can change or modify hours of operation with 72 hour advanced notice.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.