Two (2) Radiological Technologists - ACL
|Agency:||HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Feb 13, 2020|
|Due Date:||Feb 18, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Original Published Date: Feb 12, 2020 04:33 pm MST
- Original Response Date: Feb 18, 2020 05:00 pm MST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Mar 04, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Q522 - MEDICAL- RADIOLOGY
- NAICS Code: 621111 - Offices of Physicians (except Mental Health Specialists)
Place of Performance:
San Fidel , NM 87049USA
The Albuquerque Area Indian Health Service – Acoma-Canoncito-Laguna Service Unit, has a requirement for 2 CT Radiological Technologists that have current staff readily available that would meet our immediate need.
Currently the Indian Health Service, Albuquerque Area does procure services and supplies from IEE or ISBEE firms pursuant to the Buy Indian Act 50% of the time.
STATEMENT OF OBJECTIVES:
• Locate eligible and qualified ISBEE firms both large and small business able to support IHS procurement needs under NAICS code: 621111 -- Offices of Physicians (except Mental Health Specialists). PSC Q522 MEDICAL- RADIOLOGY
• Utilize the information received with future acquisition planning efforts and potential Buy Indian set aside.
• Possibly create one Stand-alone Firm Fixed Priced Purchase Order amongst eligible and qualified IEE or ISBEE firms.
HOW TO RESPOND:
This is a sources sought notice under the authority of the Buy Indian Act. The Indian Health Service (IHS) is attempting to locate qualified and eligible IEE or ISBEE firms "Native American Indian Owned and Operated businesses" that can provide services/supplies to the Indian Health Service. This is a request for information only. Responses to this notice are not considered offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. Any information submitted by respondents to this notice is strictly voluntary with no obligation or incurred cost by the government.
Provide with response -
1) E-mail response. Shall be in a printer friendly format, Word or PDF, 8x11 page size, 5 page limit.
2) Certification as an IEE or ISBEE firm. The government is ONLY interested in IEE or ISBEE firms.
3) The government requests that interested parties respond to this notice if applicable and identify your business status to the identified NAICS code.
4) Pursuant to FAR 52.204-7, prospective vendors shall be properly registered in www.sam.gov; this includes proper registration as an IEE or ISBEE firm and if eligible, registered as applicable small business certifications (e.g. Hubzone, 8(a), Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Veteran Owned, Women-Owned, Small Disadvantaged), in order for IHS to issue an award and claim procurement actions with eligible IEE or ISBEE small business vendors.
5) Provide detailed capabilities statement, website, and e-catalog as it pertains to 621111 – Offices of Physicians (Except mental Health Specialists).
6) Provide Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS) used to create www.sam.gov registration.
7) Identify Business Size: Small or Large
8) GSA/FSS contract holders - provide GSA/FSS/VA or other GWAC contract number, only if applicable.
- 5300 HOMESTEAD ROAD NE
- ALBUQUERQUE , NM 87110
- Cedric A. Wood
- Phone Number 5052566756
- Clarisa Gallegos
- Phone Number 5052566748
- Fax Number 5052566848
- Feb 12, 2020 04:33 pm MSTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.