Design Build BAS, Pete Domenici Courthouse
|Agency:||GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Feb 13, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Feb 13, 2020 02:28 pm EST
- Original Response Date:
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Original Inactive Date: Apr 15, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2AA - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF OFFICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 238210 - Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
Place of Performance:
Albuquerque , NM 87102USA
The General Services Administration, Public Building Service, Region 7, is issuing this Synopsis with the intent to award a contract for a design-build project to design and install upgrade supervisory and unitary layer Smart Buildings Building Automation System (BAS) integrating the DDC HVAC control, DDC utility metering, DDC lighting control, DDC irrigation control, and DDC fire alarm monitor systems to the Pete Domenici Federal Courthouse..
In accordance with FAR 52.219-6, this procurement will be a TOTAL SMALL BUSINESS SET-ASIDE. At the time that an offeror submits its offer, it must represent to the Contracting Officer that it is a Total Small Business concern under the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) 238210 with the small business sizestandard of $16.5M.
The procurement will be awarded using FAR Part 15 procedures. The contract type will be Firm-Fixed-Price. The magnitude for this project is between $1,000,000 to $5,000,000.
The solicitation will be available for download on or about March 10, 2020. The solicitation will be issued in electronic format only and will be posted on the Beta Sam Opportunities website located at https://beta.sam.gov/. No phone or fax requests for a copy of the solicitation will be accepted. Potential offerors will be responsible for downloading the solicitation and for monitoring the website for possible amendments and/or additional information.
- ENERGY ACQUISITON SUPPORT BRANCH 819 TAYLOR STREET
- FORT WORTH , TX 76102
- Brian T. Dwyer
- Phone Number 8179787336
- Feb 13, 2020 02:28 pm ESTPresolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.